Name: John Hickling
Title: Night Shift Support
John has been part of the lighthouse team since...
His responsibilities are:
- Addressing a wide range of pastoral issues, difficulties or concerns of each resident
- Reviewing each resident's health and wellbeing which can include health checks or medical appointments
- Liaising with new residents and their families
- Involving residents in a range of recreational activities
- Organising the evening programme
- One-to-one sessions with individual residents to discuss progress, goals, concerns.
John is a Peter Kaye wannabe, is always telling jokes and is an avid St Helen's fan.