Name: Paul Daniels
Title: Senior Support Worker
Paul is our senior support worker, he is loved and well respected by all of our residents and staff.
He brings a wealth of experience and wisdom to the centre after working for 30 years in a variety of roles in local government.
Some of his responsibilities include
- Supervising and managing the daily work duty rotas
- Addressing a wide range of pastoral issues, difficulties or concerns of each resident
- Reviewing each resident's health and wellbeing which can include health checks or medical appointments
- Liaising with new residents and their families
- Making contact with specialist agencies such as community, drug and alcohol services as well as probation services and other referrers.
- Involving residents in a range of recreational activities
- Working through relevant programmes
- One-to-one sessions with individual residents to discuss progress, goals, concerns, etc.
- Facilitating group sessions
Paul loves reading, enjoys walking and supports Warrington Wolves & Manchester United.