Name: Kevin Wilson
Title: I.T. Support, Media & Computer Training
Kevin provides structured training for our residents and is responsible for all things tech.
His main duties include
- Providing technical support to staff and residents
- Developing and maintaining the lighthouse website
- Maintaining and developing our computer network on the site as well as our workstations and servers.
- Developing and creating media for website, computer training workshops and promotional needs of the centre…
- Organizing, and delivering computer training workshops covering a variety of topics from CV writing, job applications and computer literacy to developing websites, camera work, video editing, music theory, sound and music recording to name a few….
Kevin hails from South Africa and has a passion for gadgets, computers, cameras, media and anything technical. He loves strong coffee, enjoys a good gym workout & can nail a full english breakfast faster than I've ever seen before.